Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is used as a preventative health procedure that helps with the following conditions:
- chronic neck & back pain
- motor-coordination impairments
- central nervous system disorders
- orthopedic problems
- traumatic brain & spinal cord injuries
- stress & tension related problems
- connective tissue disorders
- temporomandibular joint syndrome
- neurovascular or immune disorders
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- post-surgical dysfunction
The CS rhythm is
- created by the dural system. The dural system surrounds the brain and spinal cord extending from the bones of the skull down to the tailbone.
- accessible and readable throughout the entire body. A lack or an asymmetrical feel to this motion highlights any restrictions in the body.
Craniosacral Therapy (CST) releases these restrictions in a gentle, non-invasive way using soft touch, restorative therapy.
Releasing these restrictions allows the body to move into a state of rest and relaxation, and a relaxed body is able to use its own natural healing process to return to a state of balance.
Contact me by phone or through my contact form for more information or book a treatment.
I look forward to supporting you and your pets!